I’m so excited to be announcing the 2nd annual Festa Italiana!! I can’t believe a year has gone by since my blog sister Maryann of Finding La Dolce Vita and I, hosted this wonderful event.
What made this event so great were the people that came to it, our many friends we’ve come to know so well from all over this virtual world! We like to to imagine our festa, as how it would truly be if we all gathered together literally. Huge tables set under twisting grapevines, Italian food and drink from one end to the other, laughing, singing, and dancing, while the sound of mandolins playing in the background, of course with out a doubt Sinatra and Dino too!
Last year we were amazed at all the scrumptious dishes you brought here and here.
Please join us again!
To participate here’s what you have to do:
* Create an Italian dish or drink
* Post about it on your blog
* Use our badge and link back to both Maryann and I. The links should refer to this announcement post, and also Maryann’s, so others can participate.
* Photograph your dish and send a copy no bigger than 350 pixels wide, along with your name, your blog’s name and url, the name of your dish or drink, and of course the link to that post.
* Email everything to this one address, [email protected].
We will be accepting your entries starting today, all the way till March 9th. We will begin posting your dishes on March 2nd, after that we’ll add your entries as they arrive.